Saturday, April 16, 2011

A piece of Me

How do I keep these desires afloat? When what I crave no longer is a choice.
Maybe lie to my reflection, pretend I'm not covered in lust. Shatter the glass that holds a soul's truth to release a crumbling spirit's dust. 
My pearl stays hidden for a reason. but When you dive deep, Slow stroke to the top, every gasp of air you're feening. Swimming in foreign lakes and rivers, allows me to charge your boat with treason. Impregnate my heart so that I may birth love that grows with each season.

I want you to win, but I refuse to lose. Disappointment settles inside, now the main artery is bruised. Beautiful specs of soft whimpers hover above. Every time i unravel, he winds me back Up. Playing yo-yo with our past and present. Dropping wants as needs, only to bounce back without being hesitant.

His commands dripping with power. Running my limbs and thoughts for hours. My Molten mouth melts the fear before its brave devour. These fragments of mental floetry is what I peace together daily. Prayers softly spoken to decipher the real me. Lyrically,  the best experiences happen unexpectedly.

His breath on my clitoris creates such a smoke screen. Vibrations from his tongue always confuse me. Red Herrings courtesy of the Japanese. What have i done to deserve such earth shattering chivalry? He said, "Ladies are supposed to orgasm first. A tsunami of saliva cant be reversed."

The scenario above makes me question my entire existence. On his tongue I live symbolically. Surrounded by several buds, tastes numbed by 3rd degree persistence. What enters the mouth, satisfies the throat so the stomach is less resistant. 

Hunger fulfilled in a poetic instant. Digesting love. 
A piece of me. A part of lust. A plethora of erotic Enigmas that I must keep between Us.




No comments:

Post a Comment