Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dear Mama



Dear Mama I close my eyes I still see you, your smile, your laugh. I'm floating on a tear filled river, your memories are on a raft. 
Your beauty blinding from inside out. I promise not to scream, kick, or shout. 

Patricia Ann Wade aka Momma Pat I'd give anything to have you back, just to hear you fuss. I promise to take you to Dollar General, even if it takes you 2 hours, I wont rush. 

I will go up and down the isles with you buying knick knacks for the grand kids, and especially for your garden. You have to know that you're my heart and although your spirit has gone to a better place, Mama I miss your face. 

There are so many questions I want to ask, so many thoughts running through my mind. I understand God needed his Angel who was indeed one of a kind. 

I miss going to Piggly Wiggly everyday and speaking to anyone who looked your way. I'm needing you today to wipe away my tears, soothe my fears, and finish this poem created especially for you. You were not perfect but to your family & friends you stayed true. 


Zay, Shay, Rita, and me carry you in our hearts and when you get lowered into the ground, it will be the hardest part. But we don't want to be selfish so we will consider this a home going celebration. September 6 God sent an angel & Patricia Ann Wade was his creation.

 He molded you and allowed you to touch the lives of everyone who made contact. We All Love you and That's a fact. I'm proud to have you as a Mother & Friend...Earth couldn't hold you so its to the Heavens you were Sent. 

I know you're up there laughing with that smile so bright. Mommy I know you will light up the Sky at night. Because on Earth you were a Star & through prayer, You will never be too Far. Talk to You Soon. Love Ayana Eintou Wade




2 comments:

  1. A mothers luv could never be measured

    The earths lost but heavens gain

    Even tho she leaves her most precious gifts behind

    In spirit she'll be with y'all always

    LaLa®

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep ur head up baby girl! Stay strong and hold on to every memory you have. Live those moments that were missed through your daughter. Your mom is watching over you every step of the way!! Jen

    ReplyDelete