Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cant Help but Wait


Disappointment at one point in time did cloud my true feelings. I admit surprise and sadness simultaneoulsy surrounded my heart. I feel so strung out, my addiction to your mind (the way it works and doesnt work).

You cant leave me for days wondering if I can get high off you again. I analyzed myself night after night, coming to the conclusion that You are worth the pain, the confusion, the anger, the smiles, the warmth, and the cold.

Stranded on this intense island alone, yet i burn a fire every night, so sure of your Rescue. So many planes & boats have found me, only to find your name Carved all over my Soul. They scatter like marbles.

Exile is not a good location for either of us to be, but if You truely wish to reconnect these dots....Do it. Nothing holding you back but the Mental prison walls you've built for Us. I say "Us" because I live there too, I always have. Just been in solitary confinement.

I cant help but wait til the day you Break us Free. WE can live among humans again, just with our Front door close.





No comments:

Post a Comment